cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitles in Oculus Cinema?

drash
Heroic Explorer
I tried pairing a video with a corresponding .srt subtitle file, but it does not appear to pick it up. I'm guessing this is currently unsupported? If this isn't yet a supported feature, is it in the works?
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com
36 REPLIES 36

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm not sure about this one, but I have shared your feedback with the team.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
OK, so it looks like it's not currently supported but there is a feature request for it already.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

drash
Heroic Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
OK, so it looks like it's not currently supported but there is a feature request for it already.

That's very good news, thanks Cyber!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

saiyolang
Honored Guest
I watch many anime .mkv videos but, the subtitle is now showing up or I dont know how to enabled them.

any help?

KetchupNinja
Honored Guest
"saiyolang" wrote:
I watch many anime .mkv videos but, the subtitle is now showing up or I dont know how to enabled them.

any help?

The dev in this thread just said it wasn't supported at the moment.

"cybereality" wrote:

FrayJ
Honored Guest
I converted all my movies with anyvideoconverter to include subtitles in the movies and it shows up for me.

saiyolang
Honored Guest
Thanks, I'm trying to convert the file, but the subtitles is not showing up.
Using the Anyvideo converter.
Whats the setting?

saiyolang
Honored Guest
Never mind, found another program that does it.

cant wait till the team can update the app to be able to include subtitles, and browse video over network drive. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Subtitle support would be great.

It is me or did the video quality in the Cinema improve dramatically after today's Samsung's VR Video update?

It looks like they enabled chromatic aberration correction in the video playback, or was it something else?