cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EchoSign e-sign forms and Live FAQ

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
Hello VR Jammers!

We've seen a fair number of questions about e-signing your Terms. Here are the common issues and how to address them:

1) I never received the terms to sign. Common issues:

- Your entry was submitted after the M1 deadline and does not qualify.
    - Your email used in ChallengePost is old/inactive - please check your ChallengePost profile to verify that you are checking the correct email. If you cannot access this email account any more, please update in CP, and send a message through ChallengePost to the moderators to note the change.
    - Your email is filtering out the message from echosign@echosign.com - please search your folders/tabs for a message title including “Please sign Mobile VR Jam Terms and Conditions”.

2) I received the terms, but others on my team did not. Common issues:

- You submitted as an “Organization” and only one person authorized to legally bind the organization is required to sign.
    - You added people to your team after the M1 deadline - these people will not be eligible to win prizes and will not receive the Terms to sign.
    - Your teammates email is not functioning correctly - please see section (1) above.

3) The EchoSign form was not submitted correctly. Common issues:

- Full Name or Organization were left as the default values - please reply to the email from EchoSign and request we send a new form.
    - If none of these fit what you are seeing, please contact the moderators through a message on ChallengePost or by replying to the email from EchoSign (if you can find it).

Three additional reminders for this week:

Live Q&A again this Thursday 4/23 from 3-6 PM PT on the Oculus subreddit. Like last week, we'll have people on-hand to answer rules and tech questions.

E-sign your Terms by Friday 4/24 11:59 PM PT.

Milestone 2 Deadline is 4/27 at 8:59 AM PT. Update your submission form, and be sure to include screenshots of your game, app, or experience.
Oculus Community Manager - kweh!
9 REPLIES 9

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks, gypsy816!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
FYI - the Live Q&A is happening now! 🙂

ZarkMabala
Honored Guest
I've got another question. It looks like a couple members of my team have realized that they will not be able to commit the time to participate in the VR Jam. If I am reading the the end of Section 1 correctly, do they still need to sign and return the forms or else the rest of the remaining team is disqualified?

If people decide they want to leave the team, is there any option to do so? Or are they tied to the team (including distribution of rewards) throughout the entire process?

WhelanWeb
Honored Guest
We have signed both our forms but we still got the notice.

I have the verification emails in my inbox. The name our submission is going under is different from the development lead those this matter ?
Got a game in development or a cool piece of VR tech you want to show off? We are looking for demos, trailers and all things VR. Just send us a mail and we would be more than happy to feature it on our site. http://www.virtualrealityreviewer.com

MID
Honored Guest
We have the same problem, we both signed and later on received an urgent reminder.

Is there a problem with the system? Are we going to receive any confirmation after the deadline?

JPollard
Honored Guest
"ZarkMabala" wrote:
I've got another question. It looks like a couple members of my team have realized that they will not be able to commit the time to participate in the VR Jam. If I am reading the the end of Section 1 correctly, do they still need to sign and return the forms or else the rest of the remaining team is disqualified?

If people decide they want to leave the team, is there any option to do so? Or are they tied to the team (including distribution of rewards) throughout the entire process?

I have this exact same issue. Any response?

kidalang
Honored Guest
Hi,

One of my team apparently might not be able to submit the form by tomorrow, because he is still on flight and i can not contact him.
For this matter, can we possibly get 1 more day for e-sign form submission? Need your feedback. Thank you.

nokados
Honored Guest
Hello. I got message on my email:

Hello!

Unfortunately as of 2PM PT this afternoon, you or at least one other member of your “Team" have not signed and returned the VR Jam Terms and Conditions that were sent to you from echosign@echosign.com.

Please be aware that ALL team members must sign and return these documents to us by tomorrow 4/24 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Failing to do so will disqualify your entire team from being eligible for prizes.

We can’t answer questions about which members have or have not signed these forms via this channel due to privacy concerns. It’s likely that someone on your team has an old email address associated with their ChallengePost account or has a filter that is hiding the EchoSign email. More details about EchoSign is available here.

Warm Regards,
VR Jam Moderators

However, I signed terms, I make project alone and, on page https://facebook.echosign.com/public/userMessage , I have only text:

This document has already been signed.

Why?

Gypsy816
Expert Protege
Hi all! If you have questions or issues with the EchoSign documents, please send me a PM and we'll get you sorted. Don't want your emails out here in public. 🙂 Thank you!