cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kickstarter Backer - no confirmation

koreney
Honored Guest
Hi

I am one of the lucky Kickstarter backers entitled for a free CV1.
Unfortunately, I did not receive any order number, no order is shown on the site, and no confirmation mail.
I contacted support and got answered once that I should get a confirmation email shortly.
This was last week and still no confirmation.
Tried to contact support again but now I don't get answer from support as well.
Tried the "resend confirmation" page and this didn't work either.

Any idea what can I do to sort this out?

Can any one help?

Thanks
69 REPLIES 69

cybereality
Grand Champion
Not all the emails went out all at the same time. In fact, I was Kickstarter backer #66 and I haven't received the email either. I'd expect that the rest of them will go out in the near future. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

vazquez595654
Explorer

Not all the emails went out all at the same time. In fact, I was Kickstarter backer #66 and I haven't received the email either. I'd expect that the rest of them will go out in the near future. Thanks.

Will all the Kickstarter backers receiving a Rift get them on Monday, or will it be spread out throughout next week?

koreney
Honored Guest
Its comforting to hear i'm not the only one that haven't receive any confirmation.
Guess I'll wait and hopefully get my rift eventually.
Thanks for the quick response 🙂

RiftingFlotsam
Explorer
I'm in the same situation, and it's difficult not to be anxious over it this close to launch. While cybereality's response is a little comforting, I still worry that some of us may have fallen through the cracks somehow. :neutral:

cybereality
Grand Champion
No one's falling though the cracks, as far as I know.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RiftingFlotsam
Explorer
Thanks, that's good to hear 🙂

Rydier
Honored Guest
Hard to not get nervous when it's closing on 2 weeks since confirmation mails started appearing, less than a week from launch, and with no info on how the process is supposed to work, so thanks for the reassurance!

RiftingFlotsam
Explorer
Just got a response to the support ticket I submitted a few days ago:

Hey (RiftingFlotsam)!
Thanks for your message.
Please be assured that your place in line is there!
We are making our way through the list of eligibile kickstarters to make sure everyone gets their confirmation.
Stay tuned to your e-mail for upcoming updates.
Luna
Community Operations

Hope this provides further reassurance for anyone else who needs it. 🙂

HellfireRed
Honored Guest
Kickstarter backer #2300, I haven't received an email either. I hope I wasn't lost in the shuffle