cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR safety training demo for industry video

zboson
Superstar
I have created a VR safety simulator for training in fire and explosion scenarios particularly in the oil and gas industry.

I originally asked a question about using the Oculus rift in industry here. 
https://forums.oculus.com/developer/discussion/16741/the-oculus-rift-for-industry-and-science#latest

I am curious to know what people think of my demo and if anyone else is interested in VR safety training? I worked on this for about 3 months never having used Unity before.  For privacy reasons I had to remove many things.

2 REPLIES 2

sunil2500
Honored Guest
Great Zboson, Share more details , your VR development is interesting. Regards sunil2500@gmail.com 

zboson
Superstar
@sunil2500

Thank you!  Sadly I no longer work on this project as of about 3 weeks ago. I work for a new company now in machine learning and I don't see any prospect for VR in the near future. I'm also so busy now that I don't even have time to use my Rift anymore.

There are two people at my former company working on that project still (before I left it was only me as I created it) and I got some good grants from the government to continue and one client who is paying. The project has funding until next spring. If they make a new public video I will share it.