cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift 1.3.2 Update - Release Notes

cybereality
Grand Champion
  • Added support for installing Oculus and VR applications to a different drive. Note that installing to a different drive first requires uninstalling Oculus. Please see the following support article for details: 
    https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/1715420212071737/
  • Fixed issue where more than one payment method could be saved
  • Bug fixes and stability improvements to the installer, runtime, desktop app, and Home
  • Fixed being unable to launch software in Desktop mode without a Rift connected
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
78 REPLIES 78

Sloeri007
Adventurer
Awesome news. Thanks to the crew.

TheMaster0071
Protege
A+

krisagosto
Honored Guest
I'm guessing uninstalling Oculus still deletes all downloaded content? If so, is there a way to copy the downloaded software to a different location, uninstall & reinstall Oculus, then paste the content back to avoid having to redownload?

krisagosto
Honored Guest

DukeValefor
Protege
@cybereality, for future updates. Please add a NEW categorie to the store :smile: 

BigShot23
Honored Guest
@cybereality I've uninstalled Oculus Home, reinstalled and updated to the newest version.  However, I now do not have any options under the Settings/General tab to enable installations from unknown sources nor do I see any way to choose the drive I want to install my games to???  Any assistance would be appreciated!

DukeValefor
Protege

BigShot23 said:

@cybereality I've uninstalled Oculus Home, reinstalled and updated to the newest version.  However, I now do not have any options under the Settings/General tab to enable installations from unknown sources nor do I see any way to choose the drive I want to install my games to???  Any assistance would be appreciated!

I updated from 1.31 to 1.32. Enable from unknown sources is still there but no option to choose the installation path. I used the workarround with the hardlinks, dont know if this causes that behavior?

pAnatiC
Explorer
qcq2yzs3gh72.jpg
Bigshot23