cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Titans of Space PLUS now available on Oculus Home!

drash
Heroic Explorer
Hi everyone,

Today I'm announcing that Titans of Space 2.0 PLUS is coming with full CV1 support (including Remote, standing support, adjusted art to minimize glare, etc).   I currently have plans to release it on May 24th on Steam, and hopefully on Oculus Home soon.    And it is now available! 

I'm really excited to be working on this again, and I've added a few features and a little bit of content since the last PC version that was hosted on Share to get things started.

Here's the Early Access launch trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV7af4pYue4

Here's an article posted on UploadVR this morning:
http://uploadvr.com/titans-space-2-arrives-early-access-next-week-rift-vive/

And here's a reddit thread where I am currently answering any questions:
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/4k88po/titans_of_space_2_arrives_in_early_access_next/

The Titans of Space website has been updated, and here's a little snippet from there outlining what's new in PLUS:
  • The "Classic" tour, updated with full support for the Oculus Rift CV1, including Remote support.
  • Standing Support.
  • Side-by-Side Comparisons feature.
  • Gravity Probe Launcher feature.
  • Real Distance View feature.
  • Small content additions.
At this time (early 2016), the roadmap includes five more major features and modes, plus additional content for the Solar System, and fresh new content beyond. New features and content will be released in regular chunks, always polished and playable, and always built from the ground up for VR.

Thanks. 🙂

• Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com
59 REPLIES 59

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Cool, that was one of my favourite DK2 demo's. Looking forward to it!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zoomie
Expert Trustee

One of the undisputed best experiences for DK2, now coming to CV1. 
Highly recommend this to everyone and anyone with a VR headset.

y27g5klnl5m6.png

Best comment on the reddit thread so far:

THROWS WALLET AT SCREEN

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

mambo1888
Rising Star
Great news, this was one of the demos that I would keep going back too. This and From Ashes were two demos I used alot to introduce people to VR

3dvrmonster
Explorer
so sexy
Intel Core i7-3820 OC@ 4.7 Ghz (Liquid-cooled) on ASUS Sabertooth X79 mobo 16 GB Quad Channel DDR 3 1600 Mhz with 250 gb SSD GTX 980 working with DK2 to make something great!

drash
Heroic Explorer

mambo1888 said:

Great news, this was one of the demos that I would keep going back too. This and From Ashes were two demos I used alot to introduce people to VR

Wow, I miss From Ashes!  Haven't seen that one in a long time.   Emotional roller coaster, that one was.
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Awesome, this was one of my absolute favorite experiences on Google Cardboard - and one I always showed to others. Just got my Rift yesterday, and definitely want to check it out on there. Keep up the amazing work!

mambo1888
Rising Star

drash said:

mambo1888 said:

Wow, I miss From Ashes!  Haven't seen that one in a long time.   Emotional roller coaster, that one was.

I remember the first time I experienced From Ashes, I was truly stunned. Would love to see it updated for CV1.

Sloeri007
Adventurer
this is fantastic. was already stunning on the DK2, so i can't wait to try it out on CV1 (when it finally arrives in hopefully a couple of weeks from now... LOL)

Cmndr-Hill
Expert Protege
Wow looks great and sounds great. Can't wait to try it.