cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Into The Dead User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

https://youtu.be/0MuSihbRooI

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
It's fun in a "mobile app comes to life" sorta way. But the game loses its luster very quickly. The best parts are when you're doing survival mode where zombie's start coming at you from every angle. Other than that, it can quickly become shelved.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I'm giving it 5 stars - and here is why: I downloaded this during the summer sale and didn't get a chance to play it until last night. I didn't expect much to be honest, but I quickly fell in love with this little gem. Into the Dead is not a long triple A experience by any means, but does have plenty of replay value, and rewards you for every bit that you play. 

The game starts out as a simple endless runner, your player is sprinting through corn fields, trees, and other areas utterly surrounded by zombies. You try to survive as long as possible. The graphics are very satisfying, and when you finally get grabbed by a zombie you will jump a bit in shock. 

After that initial run, you are prompted to start again - after being offered a list of small upgrades that will help you last longer. Now you have access to weapons - a pistol that you look to aim, a grisly chainsaw, a dog that will run ahead of you and tear down zombies... and more. 

This game could've been something you play once or twice and are done with, but the tuning, balancing, and controls are so well done that you can't help but to play it one last time. The graphics, sound design, and use of VR are all well implemented.

So I gave it 5 stars. Not to put it on the same pedestal as a $60 triple A title, but as one that is fully worth the $5 I spent on it!

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer
There are absolute gems on Gearvr that need to come to Oculus Home on desktop pcs.

This isn't one of them.

cybernettr
Superstar
 Best VR zombie shooter I've played, (but it would have to be expanded greatly to become a full game) FIBRUM's Zombie Warfare:

https://image.winudf.com/2158/02b844584ab5ab3f/screen-0=x500.jpg