This Underwater Exploration demo for the Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Headset will give you a taste for the kind of experience we're crafting within the Unreal Development Kit with Native Headtracking. FREE Working Download Links: GOOGLE DRIVE 0.4 OR DROPBOX 0.3
Your goal is to explore the level by moving between canisters of air to refuel your submersible. Your oxygen bar is projected onto the glass floor of the cockpit, it will drain slowly unless you are next to a canister. To complete each level, follow the lights through the environment to reach the exit located in the hull of the ship. There are two levels for this demo experience, complete the first to load the second.
- Plug in your Oculus Rift
- Set desktop resolution to 1280x720 or 1920x1080 and Duplicate Screens
- Download ‘UnderCurrent α0.3 - Demo Download'
- Install ‘UnderCurrent α0.3 - Demo Download’
- Launch Game upon completion from shortcut or ‘/Binaries/Win32’ & launch ‘UDK.exe’
- Hit F11 a couple times until the game is full screen with stereo vision and black circles around the edges which denote the image warp
- Use a USB Windows Xbox Controller or WASD + Arrowkeys or Mouse to move.
Please Enjoy! Any feedback, bugs or questions please send to: email@example.com