/ Forums
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Dragon Front Touch support petition

Arry93Arry93 Posts: 14
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
Hello.

I inquired about Touch support on the Discord channel. Got the response that people keep asking & devs keep saying it depends on the beta, so I jokingly asked if I should start a petition which Claire thought was a good idea so here it is: a petition to High Voltage Software to implement Touch support for Dragon Front.

I'd like a chess-like implementation, where you pick your characters & cards up and drop them down where you want them. It would also add very much to the social aspect of it, although scaling of the heads may need to be somewhat adjusted to accommodate for hand models without them being prohibitively large (so they get in the way of things).

So gogogo. Sign this. Yell at HVS about this. We want this. You know you do. Make it happen.

Comments

• QuetzhalQuetzhal Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    A chess-like implementation would be amazing. Alternatively, a balcony on your stronghold with a tiny hologram simulation of the battlefield, and you can move your cards around on that hologram while staring out at the real battlefield.
  • akabobakabob Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I support both these ideas lol
  • ScylaScyla Posts: 5
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    holding your hand like poker cards lifting them up and pulling the card out to place it where you want, love it! true board game feel
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 845 Poster of the Week
    In my opinion, having Touch or Leap Motion (or both) support for Dragon Front would be good just for the social aspect, even if not involved in the actual interface.

A lot of people talk with their hands,. y'now/?   
  • TadinTadin Posts: 145
    Art3mis
    CrashFu said:
    In my opinion, having Touch or Leap Motion (or both) support for Dragon Front would be good just for the social aspect, even if not involved in the actual interface.

A lot of people talk with their hands,. y'now/?   
    That might be a great first step, just being able to see your opponents hands.

While the rest sounds great too, its a lot of Dev time that might be better spent getting the game released, as the controls are pretty good already.
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 1,901 Valuable Player
    +1 for flipping off people when I lose in Dragon Front  :D
  • ARRRARRR Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    We want touch! ARRRR!
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 1,901 Valuable Player
    ARRR said:
    We want touch! ARRRR!
    I hope you plan on ending all your comments with 'ARRR' :D
  • OrthusOrthus Posts: 16
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    we want touch :)
  • VastrocVastroc Posts: 10
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Even a simple point to highlight what I want to choose would be an improvement to what we have.  Touch would help this game.
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 598
    Trinity
    I can throw a +1 at this idea.

Signed
  • thewinothewino Posts: 3
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Signed, #Signed, +1, liked, kudos, whatever else I can give it 
  • AchillessAchilless Posts: 39
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    +1 touch support would be great :smile:
  • HeVeNyHeVeNy Posts: 31
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    edited October 2016
    Touch implementation would be interesting for sure. Would give more.. personal feel. But for Touch launch at 6.12? no hurry.
  • MradrMradr Posts: 1,700 Poster of the Week
    +1 MRADR!!! :DDD
  • DoctorFateDoctorFate Posts: 167
    Art3mis
    I would certainly like to see touch support!
  • CharlieHobbesCharlieHobbes Posts: 555 Poster of the Week
    +1 for touch implementation!
  • QuenceQuence Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Yes, please! I want to touch.
  • Gloom6Gloom6 Posts: 17
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    +1
  • warbreedwarbreed Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Not sure if the devs would read individual comments, but not just +1... I'm only buying touch controlled games from this point forward, so please don't let that exclude your title.
  • davhdavh Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    @warbreed, we try to keep up with all feedback and comments.  Thanks for the note!
  • SuperDupontSuperDupont Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I think a simple laser pointing to replace head aiming would be a very good solution. It would not change the game mechanics really. Might be more in the future, but it would be a very good start.
  • VeeRealMcCoyVeeRealMcCoy Posts: 9
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I really enjoy chill time with Dragon Front after a workout in more active games with touch. but having to crane my neck around all the time in this game is killing it for me.  I actually stopped playing because of this. I will pick it back up when it has touch support.  Really looking forward to that. because gameplay-wise,i believe it's one of the strongest titles right now
  • JeffreyKJeffreyK Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    edited January 4
    +1 for touch. I just tried the game for the first time and having to use my head and neck to look around just felt silly now that we have touch controllers. I am surprised it has not already been implemented. They could just put in laser pointer style support for now, although it could be done better than that.
  • TheJasmineDragonTheJasmineDragon Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    +1
  • arvindsharvindsh Posts: 5
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    +1
  • bharrellbharrell Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    +1
  • FamiliarStrangerFamiliarStranger Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Signed. Hand tracking is a huge part of any social game.
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 598
    Trinity
    Oh It would be great, grabbing the card out and placing it manually or a point and place system!
  • mrgreen72mrgreen72 Posts: 664
    Art3mis
    +1

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file