cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragon Front (BETA) Game User Reviews

LZoltowski
Champion
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

LZoltowski
Champion
I love the Game, it is engaging and a lot of fun. Production value is fantastic and reminiscent of a AAA title. You can tell a lot of love and attention has gone into this game. If you ever wanted a game like Hearthstone but in 3d and see your army come to life in glorious visuals this is the game for you.

I would like to see some more automation to help build decks quickly with recommendations, ie Hearthstone ...

They have my money now as I purchased the Founders Pack

One tiny thing, the animation for opening up the chest with your new packs is a bit too long.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Orthus
Protege
yeah i bought the founders pack to, it's my favorite game on the oculus rift.
I hope they will support this game to make more cards and more factions.
I will certainly play it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been playing since the closed beta and its the game on the rift that keeps me coming back for more!

It's also great finally being able to game and talk to other people while battling 🙂 

Never really been into card games but this one is the first to get me hooked!

LZoltowski
Champion

FrozenPea said:

Been playing since the closed beta and its the game on the rift that keeps me coming back for more!

It's also great finally being able to game and talk to other people while battling 🙂 

Never really been into card games but this one is the first to get me hooked!

We gonna have to arrange a game soon! Im still a noob heh ... but a human oponent that could teach me would be great!

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
@LZoltowski sweet! Lets do this. Although just because I was in the closed beta doesn't mean I'm any good 😄 I'm using Thorns and have only just got used to it really, I think every faction has its own strength and weaknesses. With thorns I find the best way to get focus on getting mana asap when you start and then making sure you don't horde mana because it caps at 10 🙂

I've been pretty successful with finding ranked games so I'd recommend giving them a go as well

Quetzhal
Explorer
Dragon Front is a fantastic game. I've never played any card game that takes this much strategy into consideration; this is a card game that rivals board games in terms of how important strategy is. With Giant units, game-changing spells, and a dozen effects that can alter the board, you never know what might happen next.

No, seriously. You never know what might happen next.

As far as value for money goes, it's quite literally free. The Founder's Pack costs money, but is absolutely nonessential to the game, and you're guaranteed at least one rare card when opening a pack.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I've apparently been busy and hadn't had a chance to try this out yet - but started downloading the open beta last night. Looking forward to it! I'll write up my thoughts after spending some time with the game.

Achilless
Expert Protege
Great card game, with the added fun of the chess-like battlefield, totally got me hooked.