cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Touch games are you excited for?

Anonymous
Not applicable
With Touch coming in about a week for most people, what games are you planning on playing? The reason I'm asking is because I find it's hard to find a game where people are actively playing. Personally, I think I'm going to be playing a lot of Onward and Dead and Buried 
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also maybe we could have weekly gaming nights on Saturdays or something, since the Rift and Vive userbases aren't terribly large yet. 

Greyman
Superstar
As a former avid Arma 3 player, I might give Onward a bash, but the apparent lack of a single player option does make me feel a little nervous.

I would rather know that I have the basics sussed, before opening myself up to being humiliated in multiplayer.  I should probably have said "more humiliated" 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greyman said:

As a former avid Arma 3 player, I might give Onward a bash, but the apparent lack of a single player option does make me feel a little nervous.

I would rather know that I have the basics sussed, before opening myself up to being humiliated in multiplayer.  I should probably have said "more humiliated" 🙂

I had a friend feel the same way with overwatch last week. He really hated not having a good single player option. 

haydxn
Protege
Rec Room 😄 played it for a while with my hydra, and it was loads of fun. Having tethered hands and poor tracking away from the base station made it difficult to do well in the games there though, but it didn't stop me from having a blast. Can't wait to play it unrestricted.

Its one of the few games I've played where I really felt like I'd been out somewhere instead of just chilling in my house.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm looking forward to trying all the free/demo stuff, and I'm keen to try some shooting, but I'm also kind of excited for Sports Bar VR. It looks like a lot of fun for a social VR environment.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

I'm looking forward to trying all the free/demo stuff, and I'm keen to try some shooting, but I'm also kind of excited for Sports Bar VR. It looks like a lot of fun for a social VR environment.

Keep in mind that the steam winter sale is only a few weeks away, and it might be best just to wait for sales.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Aside from the many Oculus games I'm looking forward to some of the Vive stuff. Budget Cuts (demo) and Vanishing Realms to name but two. They are full room scale though I gather so will have to see how the Budget Cuts demo works with just two sensors.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Applecorp said:

Aside from the many Oculus games I'm looking forward to some of the Vive stuff. Budget Cuts (demo) and Vanishing Realms to name but two. They are full room scale though I gather so will have to see how the Budget Cuts demo works with just two sensors.

I've done parts of budget cuts with leap motion and a single sensor(it was PAINFUL), so I'd imagine it'll be fine for the most part. 

bigmike20vt
Visionary
The Blu is the big one for me.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂