cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get Free Touch Games

NoSpoon_42
Protege

My Touch controllers arrived this morning. I did receive the code for The Unspoken and VR Sports Challenge. Those worked fine. I also got Ripcoil because of a purchase (SUPERHOT VR). However, the apps that are supposed to be free for all Touch purchasers are not showing up as purchased. That's Medium, Quill, and a few others. They are still showing as full price in the store and are not free for me.

Yes, I've tried resetting, rebooting, logging in and out, quitting and restarting Oculus Home. Yes, I've submitted a support ticket. Yes, I've gone through the full setup, more than once, and I have done the tutorial.

Any tricks I'm missing?

76 REPLIES 76

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
They will not show as free in the store, but they may show as purchased in your "Not installed" section of your Library, that's how it was for me at least

Make sure to check there, and don't go by what the store tells you.

cybereality
Grand Champion
See this thread:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/45921/touch-support-faq-look-here-first
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

NoSpoon_42
Protege
I've done everything in that thread and there is nothing in the "Not Installed" section of my store. Still waiting.

DieselEagle
Honored Guest
Getting the same problem.  Tried redoing full setup multiple times, tried rebooting Oculus Home from settings>beta section and restarting PC etc.  Still showing games at full price and nothing in my "not installed" section.

Raised a ticket with support this morning so waiting to see if that resolves anything.

MrTuliptoes
Honored Guest
I am getting the same thing I have done all the steps suggested and haven't gotten anything

NoSpoon_42
Protege
Yeah if anyone gets it fixed somehow or hears word, please come back here and let us know.

HiThere_
Superstar
Same problem here, I'm only using one account, and using Settings -> Beta -> Restart Oculus then rebooting didn't fix it...

It's too late for now but I'll look into it next time : I'm thinking it might be because I didn't complete the full setup properly (like how I quit "First Contact" by closing the application window with a mouse click, instead of using a menu option inside "First Contact" to quit it properly ).

Also I have two huge game updates underway (Dragon Front and Eve:Valkyrie), and maybe those need to finish downloading and installing before the status of the free Touch games are updated...

Because if it was an Oculus VR wide issue I'm guessing the forum would be flooded with posts about it 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you are still experiencing issues with getting the bonus games, and have already done the steps in the Touch FAQ thread, then please contact Oculus Support for further assistance. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
haha nice one cybereality.its easier to get hold of the dead,3 days so far with no reply.loads having same problem yet no word of oculus.discraceful