cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They only just charged me for my Oculus Touch.. I preordered the first day it came out..

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
What the hell..
Other people have gotten their orders before me.
I still dont have a tracking number yet !

Anyone else the same?
9 REPLIES 9

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yeah. If you use the forum Search, or just scroll, you will see some people that got their Touch controllers, and others who didn't.

The estimated shipping date is December 6th thru December 15th. Check your calendar.

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Yeh cool.
But I am in ausrtalia.. There is no way they are going to deliver it by the 15th

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Im still waiting too. Im in Texas. So a horse drawn carriage will likely deliver mine  😮

draconothese
Explorer
yep just got charged as well had to postpone a little vr party with my friends I was going to do to let them try it out. till next weekend. as im guessing it will not arrive till Monday.

that's a few potential sales there going to loose. for not sending units in the order they were placed. 4 of my friends took time off to come over all weekend

vannagirl
Consultant
Yes same

i think i will also wait longer, they cancel my original preorder rift for reason unknown so when i was reinstated i no longer had this preferred preorder status.

When i contact support they say everyone will get their touch at the same time if we ordered early.

but hey i have lots to do, checking emails though is a little frustrating as they send out the earbuds just fine.
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Probably people who bought it from a third party got it before the people who ordered from Oculus

molokow said:

Probably people who bought it from a third party got it before the people who ordered from Oculus

Oculus order, buttery smooth.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

I feel for those who didn't receive them along with everybody else - it's unfortunate.  The consolation, and it's a good one, is that when they do turn up you'll bloody love them!

Hope you all get them soon.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
It is annoying because I pre paid it through paypal.. Not sure what that meant as they didnt actually charge me till recently.
I expected better to be honest.
All good tho.