cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumper getting Oculus support very soon! edit IT'S HERE!!!

Traprock
Expert Protege
Should be here by end of December.  Oculus and Vive support will be patched into the STEAM version befor the end of December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrgC-SqEF90

Looks madness inducing.  Surely the kind of experience to make you wake up screaming.
40 REPLIES 40

cybereality
Grand Champion
Game looks awesome. I wonder how comfortable it is to play?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Traprock
Expert Protege
I don't know.  I think it will be quite intense, though.  Standard version has gotten universal praise and I think it will translate extremely well to a seated position and XBone controller.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so looking forward to this. The PSVR version has received a lot of praise.

I wonder if we'll ever see the VR version of Rez on the Rift?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am stoked for this one, I was disappointed when I found out it is not supported by oculus.

Thats gonna be a ride for sure, this game looks super fast and loud.

Kuraika
Expert Protege
I love these games where you move at a really fast pace. Just like RedOut.

Traprock
Expert Protege
I think it's going to be a bit overwhelming but extremely gratifying.  Most of the games for VR look pretty mediocre in 2D videos but we take the leap and find they are significantly better when viewed through the headset.  Thumper looks pretty amazing as is.  Combined with the droning audio and sick percussion, this will definately not be a game for just before bedtime!

JaimieVandenber
Heroic Explorer
I've got it in PSVR - it's excellent, though the industrial type soundtrack puts me right on edge and overintensifies things so well I can't play for very long!
Might lose a bit of that aural intensity through the over-ear headphones on the Rift, rather than the closed-cup ones I use on PSVR.
If you like rhythm action games you'll like this one. But go check out the Steam trailor for the musical style if you only like jpop or whatnot 🙂

Shpinxis
Protege
It's amazing on PSVR. I don't see people having an "intense" experience with this. 

Greyman
Superstar
This one looks to have the potential to induce extreme nausea in even the most hardened VR freaks.

I can't wait  🙂