I also wrote into other the forum.
I bought oculus mainly for the work with Medium. But it just don´t work. I spent about 15 hours trying to get it work, but no chance. Other programs like Quill work without any problems. I found a lot of other people having the same issues, that Medium just doesn´t start. Here are some of the solutions I found in the Forums:
- Disable MSI Afterburner
- Disable RivaTuner
- disable GPU Overlay apps
- get latest graphiccard driver
- Disable SLI
- problem with ntdll.dll on win10 pro
- If you have AMD: get latest drivers
- disable integrated graphics in BIOS
- have at least one monitor attached
- enable python executables (if you have blender)
- install another system monitor
- get rid of second graphiccard
- No Cables Secondary Videocard
- No cables Motherboard Videoport
- don´t have "äöü" in your username
- run oculus as admin
- change oculus folder via registry
- if you are on network folder add the \\ (2 backslashes) in registry
- disable teamviewer
- disable f.lux
- disable splashtop
- uninstall fruityloops
- reinstall oculus
- reinstall medium
For me nothing of that worked. And I tried even moren. Maybe it doesn´t work with a cintiq? Maybe it is 3Dsmax or Photoshop.
This is realy frustrating. I was realy thrilled to work with Medium, but I also never found a program that is that hard to get to run.
I thought about buying a new computer just for Medium. But there are so many people that can´t start Medium, so the risk is to high, that it won´t run on a new pc.
I will try a few other things today and propably give the oculus back to the store tomorrow, because it simply doesn´t work..