cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus rift purchases won't download, any idea?

sellernewyork
Explorer
All of a sudden when I purchase a game on my rift the purchase goes through find but then when I go to download it, it says sorry we couldn't install knock out league. visit oculus support to get help. this has happened for my last two purchases one being free. I have plenty of storage so I don't know what's going on.
23 REPLIES 23

PayneSculptures
Explorer
I have also been having this issue since i updated to Oculus home 1.11! None of my apps will update!

MadWolf7
Explorer

did you contact Oculus?

sellernewyork
Explorer
Yeah they want me to send in logs etc

MadWolf7
Explorer
What logs? This is amateur hour for sure,

sellernewyork
Explorer
I agree and don't have the time. Now it allowed me to download one and 5 mins later wouldn't on another game. I have a new system with plenty of power storage and memory. Had the system since launch. Oculus needs work, I don't like the way they handle customer service overall. It's a joke 

MadWolf7
Explorer
I too purchased an ultrapowerful system to run this, and the fact that it was working well impressed me, but this pisses me off.........no communication from Oculus. BAD PR

sellernewyork
Explorer
They need to create a phone number and actually talk with their customers. Wouldn't that be nice.

cybereality
Grand Champion
You should definitely reach out to Oculus Support. We don't provide phone support, but if you create a ticket you will get a fast response. In your case, @sellernewyork, we asked you some questions on Sunday and there was never any response from you. You may want to login to our support page or check your email and respond to those questions. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

MadWolf7
Explorer
I responded and never heard back again