Patch Notes 1.0.4
Welcome to Medium!
• Sharing links from the community site to Facebook will always have great thumbnails.
• Sculpts with many layers can load faster and use less memory overall.
• Improvements to the smooth tool functionality.
• All sculpts and screenshots shared to the Medium community site will now have preview images when their links are shared to Facebook! No more empty preview images on your timeline.
• The preview images on the community site will also no longer take a screenshot of the bounding box, but of the mesh itself – lending to a better framed and better looking preview image when sharing across channels like Facebook and Reddit.
• Layer operations will no longer leave empty blocks in the layer, therefore using less memory and allowing for more sculpting and resolution increases.
• Smooth tool is much more effective on high res sculpts: when using smooth tool at maximum size, it smooths much more aggressively. You’re now able to only fill valleys or only flatten peaks.
New SculptsNew sculpts included in your Downloaded gallery from Brandon Gillam and Razmig Mavlian. Go check them out!