cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates and installing games no longer work.

inovator
Consultant
I can no longer install updates or games. I get a message saying sorry couldn't install. Visit oculus support to get help. Anyone else having this problem?
3 REPLIES 3

Javelin396
Adventurer
im having issues installing some updates as well with rec room on my rift. started having issues last night where i couldnt update certain apps and i couldnt uninstall them either. i contacted support and they said it might be due to anti virus blocking it (weird cuz ive never hand any issues up to this point and its only certain apps that are affected). having trouble testing it cuz im having trouble actually accessing my antivirus program atm for some reason.

inovator
Consultant
Now working! Very weird here's what happened. I changed cable services a week before and had mcafee anti vitus program with at & t. Comcast gives u Norton virus program. The mcafee program was,still active but even though I was  in a bad mood with the problem I described I thought I better install Norton and uninstall mcafee. I did than everything worked fine after!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Make sure you are not on Android 7 (Nougat) as that's not fully supported yet.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV