cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and buried ruined?

phillyd023
Expert Protege
Ugh ......... Dead and Buried has been one of my favorites since launch. Now after the last patch ......... not much fun anymore.

Sniper maps ............... booooooooring as hell. 4 people hiding for an hour.

Spawn invincibility change: I admit it did suck a little bit but now its horrible. if you try and shoot after spawning your dead .... enemy sees you spawn before you are even ready. if you wait for your invincibility to end your dead. so all you can do is hide right away. either way the other guys will always have the drop on you as they can see you spawn before you even have your bearings coming in.

Hopefully they tweak that spawning better soon.

Normally I would be the last to complain about a free game but .......... ughh!
6 REPLIES 6

phillyd023
Expert Protege
........ and PLEASE show a list of all the available games going on with how many people are in so we can choose a game to join!!!!! I find it hard to believe that there are only 6 people in the world playing this game ........ and they are all in 3 different rooms.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
There's just something about this game that doesn't add up. Yes I believe you can get good with time, but I'm sure some people are using something to get as many kills with the sniper riffle. I'm not into making things with plumbers piping like some guys have for games like Onward, so maybe that's it. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I can abuse the hell out of the Sniper Rifle. It's because several locations (like the Train Station) allow for players to hide perfectly behind obstacles while sniping through a small crack. And the only way to kill that sniper is with a Dynamite stick or Grenade launcher. The problem is that they can get 10 or more kills before someone successfully blows them up.

I try not to abuse this too much though, and often I expose my head and upper body to give the others a chance to kill me as I snipe away.

xnappo
Honored Guest
Maybe you guys don't know you have to hold the sniper rifle with two hands to properly use the scope?

This game is so good!  I can't get enough of it.

phillyd023
Expert Protege
yes I know I have to old it with 2 hands. there must be a new trick to aiming it. I put the sights right on the face and nothing.

jonsey6
Honored Guest
The last update has mucked up the revolver in the single player/shooting ranges; the cylinder now falls open just as you're about to shoot. Any movement can do it. The effect goes beyond time lost because it's so damned annoying.