/ Forums
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

MARCH 14TH

reefy86reefy86 Posts: 75
Hiro Protagonist
finally have an official release date i cannot wait 

https://www.pavrgame.com/

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 20,194 Oculus Staff
    Nope... haahhaha!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 1,135
    Wintermute
    edited February 16
    Shouldn't this of been a Halloween release?

Just watched the the video and why oh why do they use hollow hands?
  • reefy86reefy86 Posts: 75
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nope... haahhaha!
    please say your not hinting it wont be released on that day lol
  • elbofforelboffor Posts: 1,538 Poster of the Week
    I may give this a go after eating my steak and recieving other things ;)
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
    The release date is probably fine. I was saying "nope" as in I'm too much of a wuss to play it.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 849 Poster of the Week
    Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!
  • Percy1983Percy1983 Posts: 1,266
    3Jane
    Will buy some additional underwear in preparation.
    Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler
    x2 Asus 290x Crossfire
    256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache
    Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w
    Nice!!!

Please tell me that you have old school stick locomotion and smooth turning options for those of us that can handle these things..?!!?!?  :)
    Looks great!
  • n3cr0-0n3cr0-0 Posts: 137
    Art3mis
    Cant' wait! I soooo hope one of these title are going to hit me like the classic Bioshock 1&2
  • lovethislovethis Posts: 2,702
    3Jane
    edited March 5
    Horror titles are a must buy for me.
  • dburnedburne Posts: 301
    Nexus 6
    Oh yeah I may have to give this one a try!
    Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB|I7 4820K@4.50 GHz|EVGA GTX 1080 FTW|16GB Corsair Platinum 2133MHz| TM Warthog + 7.5cm Ext| MFG Crosswind Pedals| Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit 
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 2,530 Valuable Player
    Shepherd's pie in pants time, woop woop.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
  • ParadiseDecayParadiseDecay Posts: 255 Poster of the Week
    Putting Narcosis on my Steam Wishlist!  ;)
    ☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060
  • ParadiseDecayParadiseDecay Posts: 255 Poster of the Week
    snowdog said:
    Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!
    Have you tried Monstrum, Lost in the Rift, Dreadhalls, Albino Lullaby and Nevermind?
    ☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060
  • n3cr0-0n3cr0-0 Posts: 137
    Art3mis
    Have you tried Monstrum, Lost in the Rift, Dreadhalls, Albino Lullaby and Nevermind?
    Could you actually play Albino Lullaby? That was the only game that made me feel weird.
    snowdog said:
    Yup, I've got all of those except for Nevermind. Is it any good..?
  • reefy86reefy86 Posts: 75
    Hiro Protagonist
    snowdog said:
    Appreciate the mention. And yes, Narcosis is coming up... soon, in fact. We're grinding away on final touches, and should be on the Oculus Store in less than two weeks...

Here are some recent screens and achievement artworks; come find us on SteamFacebook or Twitter (narcosisgame) for more...

middle picture "fuck right off" is that jumping towards your face like the horrible things in the alien films? 
  • Honor-Code-Inc.Honor-Code-Inc. Posts: 6
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    snowdog said:
    Nice!!!

Please tell me that you have old school stick locomotion and smooth turning options for those of us that can handle these things..?!!?!?  :)
    We do, and we're pretty pleased with how it turned out.
    Snap rotation is optional.
    No teleportation here. 
    snowdog said:
    Nice!!!

No teleportation here. 
    Awesome!!! Thanks for doing that!!! :smiley:
  • kevink808kevink808 Posts: 756 Poster of the Week
    I already asked my wife if she'll hold me as I play this.
    Currently playing: Witcher 3 & DOOM | Gear: Liquid cooled MSI Z170A PC Mate | Intel i7-6700K | 32GB DDR4 SDRAM 3000 Mhz | GeForce GTX 1080, Acer Predator XB241H G-Sync, Rift/Touch/3 cams.
  • lovethislovethis Posts: 2,702
    3Jane
    edited March 6
    snowdog said:
    Yeah and I throw up on nearly all of the ones you've mentioned. I'm sure games shouldn't make you feel as nausea's as these ones do. I don't recall a game called "Nevermind" though, is it any good?
  • NacaryusNacaryus Posts: 109
    Hiro Protagonist
    snowdog said:
    Nice!!!

No teleportation here. 
    Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh
  • blanesblanes Posts: 993 Poster of the Week
    Techy111 said:
    Shepherd's pie in pants time, woop woop.
    Eat Shepherds Pie - Remove Pants - Play - Woop Woop - Cleanup - Win