- In Oculus Store, you can now report user reviews as spam.
- You'll no longer have to leave VR to finish installing new apps and games when they're done downloading if you have administrator privileges on your Windows User Account.
- You can now mirror audio out of the Rift headset to your computer speakers, under Settings -> Devices in the Oculus app.
- Improved Oculus Home
- Fixed issue with the appearance of Oculus Home on first launch.
- Improved tracking quality with Oculus Rift and Touch.
- Fixed several issues causing height and position to move while in VR. These issues were side effects of improvements made to recalibration in 1.11, especially in cases where one sensor was particularly far away. We improved that process to be smoother and more reliable. We will continue to work on further improvements in these areas.
- Improved support for Unity content.
- Fixed freezing and black-screen issues when switching back to an app or game from Universal Menu, or when un-pausing an app or game.
- Fixed texture rendering and color rendering issues for certain types of overlays.
- Improved support for Unreal Engine UE4 content.
- Fixed flickering issue when Asynchronous SpaceWarp is active on lower-spec systems.
- Fixed rendering efficiency issue with intermediate render targets.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV