cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
23 REPLIES 23

n3cr0-0
Adventurer
Ha perfect game, wish it was longer 😛

DarkTenka
Trustee
Yea, really no way around it. It's straight up the best title on Oculus right now showing all the strengths of VR gaming, including the mods.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Epic on its own, plus Mod support? VR Perfection.

cybernettr
Superstar
 It's an awesome game. Makes you feel like a superhero. One of the benefits of the big influx of cash that oculus got when it joined Facebook.  My main gripe is I wish your guns auto reloaded, as there is a bit too much reaching down for my taste, and I hope as one progresses through the game one can get continuously larger magazines.  It just seems like, if headquarters can teleport guns to your holsters they should be able to teleport ammo directly to your guns LOL! 

ClassicGOD
Protege
I'm in a middle of moving and yesterday evening was the first time since like 2 months I was able to set up my Oculus properly (Yay! for ~3x3m playspace!) without cardboard boxes, cables and other crap to trip over and I launched Robo Recall. Can confirm that the game is amazing. 
The advent of computers and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought, parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization.

MiReal
Honored Guest
Best out of all I have right now and that's quite a few.

JettStiles
Adventurer
It's a great game and it's basically free AND it has mod support.

Only problem: I'm having way too much fun finding creating ways to recall the robots so I'm mostly not paying much attention to the score (or the achievements) 🙂
Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 @ 3.40 Ghz -- Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3-1600 -- EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0 -- Asus H97M-Plus -- Asus VG278H 120Hz 3D Monitor

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome fun, particularly on the fun per dollar cost scale! Needs more missions/locations - DLC?

jlirwin
Honored Guest
Ridiculous fun. Endlessly expandable with mods. Epic did this right. Fair play!