cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axis constraint

jmbihorel
Explorer
The main problem I faced when drawing or sculpting in vr, was to be sure that all the vertical lines where all really parallel lines. Most of the time I draw thinking that my drawing is fine, when I make a render in another software, I realize that nothing is right. Would it be possible to have a option that constraint the line we draw to one of the 3 axis of the local space of the  current layer?
It would also be nice to have a planar constraint to draw shapes in a given XZ plan or one of the 3 others. 
This feature would allow to make solid construction lines before to start drawing details on something. 
3 REPLIES 3

chorne
Adventurer
On our roadmap!

Sterling77
Rising Star
Is Quill Supported anymore - i just noticed its in beta, i don't really understand the Quills position, could you enlighten me.

Is it something Oculus wants to have as an app for users. Is there no money to support it ?

I see these Quillistrations and i really don't see how i could ever get that detail.

Its amazing how much work is in these pictures. 

Is animVR a port of Quill source code ? why not merge the two or release a robust app. 

Im confused about Oculus and Quill.... 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

schevrel
Protege
Quill is being actively developed and will continue to be updated.

AnimVR is a completely different app made by different people with no ties to Quill.