Our big Delirium Update and Touch Control updates are live! A few card changes were made as well and are listed below. Thanks for playing and let me know if you have any questions!
Here are some notes:
- Canopy Goliath – END OF TURN: If this unit is in Ally Territory, gain +1/+1.
- Formerly START OF TURN
felt that an Epic Thorns card should not be so easily removed from the
board. Changing the END OF TURN to START OF TURN, gives it more staying
power without effecting the spirit of the card.
- Netherworld Guardian – SPAWN: HUSH all non-Champion enemy units in this lane.
- Formerly HUSHed all units including Champions
really isn’t fun to have your Champion HUSHED, without a viable
counter-play. Champions are meant to be game changers, and provide a
decent comeback mechanic. This is still a solid 6/6 unit for 8.
- Terrene Menders – SHIFT. END OF TURN: HEAL ally units 1 in this lane.
- Formerly did not include SHIFT
- As part of Essence, we felt SHIFT adds a great amount of value to a back row healing unit, considering he only heals for 1.
- Divebomb Griffin – FLIGHT. This unit has +2 Power versus the enemy Stronghold.
- Formerly had +2 Power against non-flight units as well.
are so many reasons for nerfing this card. First off all, it was poorly
designed. It looked like a 4/4 Flight unit, but in almost every regard
it was a 6/4, unless the opponent blocked with another Flight unit. Even
then, the bonus damage wasn’t need to killed 85% of the game’s Flight
units. We moved this card in-line with the Blazing Ram by just giving
its Power bonus to Stronghold attacks.
- Esoteric Rebuttal –
Damage the enemy Stronghold equal to the Mana Fragments of the last
ally unit killed this turn. This spell's cost is equal to the unit's
- Formerly damaged the enemy stronghold equal to
the mana fragments received during the turn. The spell’s cost was also
equal to the damage.
- Listening Post – TRAP: Gain a copy of a random card from the opponent’s deck.
- Formerly: TRAP: Owner of this fort: DRAW 1.
fort is never played, and has a low win rate. We felt that gaining a
card from the opponent’s deck makes it far more appealing, while
ensuring that your opponent can’t use it to deck you.
- Mystic Array - cost reduced to 4
- Formerly cost 5
spell randomly targets enemy units, walls and the stronghold, making it
more difficult to play effectively. This reduction puts it in-line with
Howling Gale and other randomly targeted spells, while maintaining
decent stronghold damage if the player can clear the battlefield of
- Grave Touch – cost increased to 3.
- Formerly cost 2
Damage is really strong in the current meta, and this being an
unaligned card, that essentially costs 1 mana is broken. It is showing
up in way too many decks and gives the owner a massive swing. We are
trying to pull back on unaligned Direct Damage cards, and found this one
to be the largest offender.
- Crosswinds – cost increased to 4.
- Formerly cost 3
card had a 72% win rate, which set off all sorts of alarms. Giving all
of your units Sprint, in conjunction with Flight, made for some brutal
OTK strategies. There are counters, but with a win-rate so high we had
to do something to dial it back.
- Gajji Necromancer -
Choose One: SPAWN: Deploy a 1/1 Stygian in each open space in Ally
Territory. -or- SPAWN: Grant all Ally Stygians in play +1/+1.
- Formerly: SPAWN: Deploy a 1/1 Stygian in each open space in Ally Territory.
have received constant feedback on this Champion, and because Eclipse
has one of the worst win percentages, we wanted to give their basic
Champion an advantage. This also adds more flavor to Stygian strategies.
- Soul Foundry – cost decreased to 2.
- Formerly cost 3
- We reduced this cards cost to give this basic card more value.
- Fixed an issue with examining and canceling examine of a last-played card affecting menu functionality
- Fixed swipe up not toggling examine on Gear
- Fixed examining a fort first when examining a tile with both a unit and a fort
- Fixed bug with Ether Blast and Stealthed units
- Fixed bug when accepting an invite before loading into the main menu
- Fixed “Error Retrieving Rewards” bugs that do not result in rewards being credited to account.
- Fixed Foe Shard vfx hang on Gear VR
- Fixed Armor icon being removed when Conscription is cast on an Armor unit
- Fixed price encoding issue in non-US regions.
- Fixed rare desync with Skirmish Mover and Dynamic Cluster
- Fixed tiny text when receiving both gold and hitting the daily max at the same time
- Fixed daily max text not showing up when the game is already started at max
- Fixed Darkspring Dryads not getting pushed by Mystic Mine
- Fix for Terra Whale being affected by traps it destroys
- Fix for Giants not teleporting properly