- Public Test Channel: You can now enroll in our Public Test Channel program to receive pre-release builds (“beta” versions) of Oculus software. Enroll in Settings > Beta in the Oculus app on your computer. Learn more in our help center (https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/200468603765391).
- New User Experience: Improved first experiences for Rift and Touch.
- Touch Basics: You can now move forward simply by looking at the skip option, as an accessibility feature..
- First Contact: We updated and enhanced the experience. Check it out for a few new surprises.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with your apparent height in VR.
- Fixed a tracking issue to make headset tracking smoother.
- Fixed an issue with showing the correct app in VR when running multiple apps at once on your computer.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
PowerColor RX 480 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV