Did you mean: 

This is how I hid my sensor cables

kgian76
Expert Protege

Just used adhesive sheet that I cut in leaf shape. gbnq9fl9a21d.jpg
12 REPLIES 12

TickTock
Heroic Explorer
Cool.  Creative.  Now just add some dragonfly wings to the sensors! 🙂  Nice racing wheel BTW - I have the same one.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
 -Groucho Marx

GATOxVoS
Heroic Explorer
Hahaha, this is so great. Very creative.
PC Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @ 4.5 Ghz
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 Motherboard
RTX 2080 Ti - MSI VENTUS
16 GB CAS-10 RAM @ 2400 MHz
Startech 4-port/4-USB controller add-on card
850W Corsair HX850 PSU
4-Sensor, Roomscale Setup

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats amazing, great idea!!

cybereality
Grand Champion
That's a great idea. Hidden in plain sight.
One thing though, that keyboard looks like it's from an Apple IIe. LOL!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
@kgian76

How do you experience games like Robo Recall and Call of the Starseed? For me, having my sensors up high causes me to walk around like a tiny dwarf in these games. It forces me to have a very small height. I lowered my sensors to eye-level recently so that I could play these games at a normal height.

reefy86
Adventurer
same i have my front sensors at eye level but the 3rd is 7ft high

Porthgwidden
Protege
Do you use usb3 extenders?  Any problems. 

kgian76
Expert Protege
I don't have any problem playing games with the sensor height. My two front sensors shown in the picture are connected directly to my motherboard's two USB 3 ports. My third sensor is connected to a USB 2 port with a 10m active USB 3 extension cable. The third sensor is on the same height but inverted. 

Porthgwidden
Protege
Thank you.