cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Cars in VR Mode

Anonymous
Not applicable
Project cars works find in Screen Mode but when I switch to VR mode my car and all the other cars on the course are transparent. I also am not able to clearly see anything else on Rift. All of the graphics are not clearly visible. I moved Oculus and Project Cars to a larger Drive but it did not fix the problem.   Help
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is your install of Pcars new or did you have it working prior with any altered settings?

It seems to me that the most likely cause may be video-driver related but, there may be some corrupted files related to the graphic-settings. If your install is on Steam, you can backup your player data and use the "Verify Game Files Integrity" feature to refresh the necessary files, start over with a new player profile and see if that solves the issues.

Otherwise, I recommend trying different video-drivers to see if that helps or ask for help in the official Pcars forums as there are a good number of players there with extensive VR experience.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I went to the Pcars forum to post this question but I could not figure out where to start a new post??????

kgian76
Expert Protege
I have project cars on steam with a logitech G25 steering wheel. I start it in oculus mode. It is super beautiful and works great. Maybe you are not centered properly and see through the car?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went to the Pcars forum to post this question but I could not figure out where to start a new post??????

Did you register and confirm your email for the site? If so, you should see a way to post.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Modified Question:
Project cars works find in Screen Mode but when I switch to VR mode my car and all the other cars on the course are transparent. I also am not able to clearly see anything else on Rift. All of the graphics are not clearly visible. I moved Oculus and Project Cars to a larger Drive but it did not fix the problem.  

I wanted to add to this question that I can see everything on the Rift even after I hit the "start" to began the race. I see the Intro to the race right up until the point where I can actually drive the car that's when everything goes wrong on the Rift as I have stated above.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have  8 comments on this question but I can't find them, How do I view them? Please be through in your answer because I am a novice.