cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Version

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do you see what version of Oculus you have?
8 REPLIES 8

Techy111
MVP
MVP
In home, turn around and look on the front of the bar 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no idea what you are talking about?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So as Techy was saying, if you put on your Rift, turn around and it's written on the bar behind you.

Otherwise you can go into the Oculus Home Desktop App and to go Settings -> General -> Scroll to the bottom of the page and its there

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank YOU!!!! That's really the way to answer a question to a novice. I have Version 1.13 is that the latest?

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Thank YOU!!!! That's really the way to answer a question to a novice. I have Version 1.13 is that the latest?

So humbly sorry old chap. Didn't see the novice reference in your first post. Have a smashing day.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

kojack
MVP
MVP

Yep, 1.13 is currently the latest available.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Javelin396
Adventurer
boop

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adinsx12 said:

boop

What Question?