cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error When Installing Games/Experiences

SkipChurch
Sightseer
Hello everyone. First post.

Two nights ago I installed the Oculus software and soon began downloading apps to Home from the desktop. The apps that came with the system downloaded and installed as expected, however two items threw up this error. The downloads in question are Dear Angelica and The Unspoken beta (for which I signed up for). Anything else I download, so far, seems to install just fine.

I performed a complete reinstallation of the Oculus software last night and ran into the same problem with these two apps when downloading.

Any clue as to how to solve this issue?

I've got Oculus and its library all stored on the system drive, which is an SSD, if that's any help.

EDITED to add logs.

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable"
'vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi'

4rim1xziodad.png
2 REPLIES 2

SkipChurch
Sightseer
Still having trouble here guys. I've just downloaded EVE: Valkyrie and got the same message on installation.

Any clue as to what's happening here? There's a number of titles I'm wanting to install tonight to take advantage of the anniversary sale.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Try to download and install the VC++ Redistributable package from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

I think you need at least the x86 version but to be safe install the x64 one too.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV