cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new orders shipping time?

jesusrg
Explorer
Hello, i ordered the boundle oculus rif + touch + extra sensor on monday April 3, the status is still "Order, Usually ships in 2 business days" five days later and i didnt get the charge to my card. I already put a ticket and they ask for "time to investigate my order". How long take the orders to deliver these days? how can they say in 2 days and after 5 days they dont tell me when i will get my order or even charge the order. I had DK2 on a week when i bought it, and vive on 3 days or so, i need the cv1 for develop next week. Anyone can help me?. Thanks.
Best regards.
Jesus.

2 REPLIES 2

Madakor
Explorer
Awesome support here eh? 3 months later and no one has answered you

cybereality
Grand Champion
The community forum is for the community members to help themselves (though I do what I can here). If you need actual support from Oculus, please submit a support ticket.
https://tickets.oculus.com

Also, order processing is slightly slower than normal due to the sale. Please be patient. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV