cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DK2 not working. Help?

Coyorado
Sightseer
Hey! I have received the old DK2 from a friend. I purchased the touch controllers along with the headset (although this isn't really applicable to the issue). Whenever I start the oculus app it wants me to set up my rift. I have used rift and played many games on it already, so I know the it's functional. The issues comes in when I try and 'setup' the DK2. It says that the headset HDMI and USB are not connected (and I previously stated I can still use the rift without doing this setup). I know everything is functional, but I cannot proceed to set up my touch controllers as I cannot get past the first page of setup. Please help, I do not want to have to send my controllers back. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Touch is not compatible with DK2.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yup sadly touch only works with the sensors that come with the cv1. Send them back mate 😞
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.