/ Forums
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Zenbane = Palmer Luckey

elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,194 Valuable Player
edited April 18 in General
Ok tin foil hat crew,
Lets speculate why zenbane and palmer luckey are the same person alternatively state why you think the oposite.

Here are a few bitd to get us started.

Zenbane and cyber generally appear online at similar times (same office?)
Zenbane likes to shit post - palmer was the king of shitposting
Zenbane got tit on about the defending of palmer (remorse for his actions?)
No one has seen zenbane and palmer in the same place before
Zenbane only has the recpmended 2 sensor setup ehich is inline with his seated and standing ideal fkr vr
Im sure others have notice other similarities...

Lets have it :)
(No offence is meant here, just a bit if tin foil hat banter ...or is it?)
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Zenbane = Palmer Luckey 39 votes

Yes
56%
cyberealityvannagirllovethistranceology3nalex66GeffenFairzbosonShadowmask72ZandilelbofforforesterrPercy1983nAV2016MrAgrumesKillCardLZoltowskiWarblokeOpticKingZenbanemckracken 22 votes
No
43%
twisteklabslukwtwzblanesshadowfroggerEliteSPAJokergod2000snowdogTechy111Elias24601GenetixStudiocybernettrFrozenPeaDimitriLPassiveVRCrashFuCalmfixupdougchism 17 votes

Comments

• shadowfroggershadowfrogger Posts: 468
    Nexus 6
    edited April 18
    No
    Palmer loves Minecraft on stage and Zenbane does not. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Palmer donated $10,000 to Zenbane's new troll age marketing group. (Some good points mixed with trolling)
    Visit my amateur homegrown indie game company website!
    http://www.gaming-disorder.com/
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,237 Poster of the Week
    Yes
    Atmos73 said:
    I've known Zenbane to be Palmer Lucky for a while now.

:o 

Zenmer / Palmbane confirmed
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 1,651
    Project 2501
    snowdog said:
    Nope. Zenbane is in fact @Atmos73 and is a schizophrenic.
    I couldn't possibly be Atmos, his Vive Wands are far too big for my wee gangly hands. Na mean?
  • elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,194 Valuable Player
    Yes
    Love it

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 3,554 Valuable Player
    No
    If Zen is Atmos, when he finishes having a go at himself on the forum do you think he gives himself a damn good telling off when the pc is shut down ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Yes
    Theres no way zen and atmos could be the same person. Atmos has said derogatory things against oculus.
    Zenmer loves his creation too much.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 1,808 Valuable Player
    No
    Atmos73 said:
    snowdog said:
    Nope. Zenbane is in fact @Atmos73 and is a schizophrenic.
    I couldn't possibly be Atmos, his Vive Wands are far too big for my wee gangly hands. Na mean?
    Did anyone else see what Atmos/Zenbane did there..? lol
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 7,069 Power Poster
    Yes
    Yep! It rhymes with: zenitals
      :(
    Unbanned but never Unbaned.

• Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 1,651
    Project 2501
    elboffor said:
    Theres no way zen and atmos could be the same person. Atmos has said derogatory things against oculus.
    Zenmer loves his creation too much.
    But when Zuckerberg put me in that cupboard all I had was Atmos to keep me company. He's Hawt!  When we eventually escaped we returned to my office but my keycard wouldn't unlock the door. I looked through the window and all my toys were gone. Atmos got mad! He's even hawter when he's mad! It was the same when I first met him, and revealed CV1 wasn't getting Motion Controllers just a shitty MS game pad. Somehow he cancelled the order with Microsoft and went and bought a Vive leaving me explain why the launch got delayed. To cap it all off he started shitposting on the Forums how amazing Vive Wands were while I tried to console myself playing Lucky's Tale. I didn't like Atmos anymore. He was da baaad boy. 
    edited April 19
    Yes
    So wait, I'm both Palmer and Atmos73??  :'(

I could never be a username with a number. I'm too vain to publicly announce that there are 72 others that came before me.

• cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 527
    Neo
    No
    No, I don't think Zenbane is smart enough to be Palmer Luckey (no offense). 
    edited April 19
    Yes
    Palmer is smart? lol... he sold his company and then got kicked out for internet trolling.

@cybernettr you only think Palmer is smart because you agree with his personal politics, not because he actually demonstrates intelligent judgement B)

Zuckerberg is smart, Palmer is silly.

• Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 3,104 Valuable Player
    Bad mouth the person you are meant to be - i just knew that was the next tactic.

Brilliant!
    Neo
    No
    @Zenbane Palmer is not smart? He's a multimillionaire who successfully sold his company for $2 billion. You just think Schmuckerberg is smart because you agree with his personal politics. 
    edited April 19
    Yes
    @Zenbane Palmer is not smart? He's a multimillionaire who successfully sold his company for $2 billion. You just think Schmuckerberg is smart because you agree with his personal politics. 
    You left out the part where Palmer is no longer a part of his company specifically because he wasn't smart enough to give up Internet trolling. Zuckerberg owns Oculus, and his creation (Facebook Spaces) is in Beta... showcasing a glimpse of that Zuckerberg smarts. Zuckerberg is still a powerful person in the world despite his politics. Palmer didn't even last a year after his company released its first consumer product before he let his politics derail his success.

Zuckerberg is smart for many reasons, far more than just his politics. But you won't acknowledge Zuckerberg's intelligence... because you disagree with his politics.

You can say I'm not smart enough to be Palmer, but I would counter by saying I'm not dumb enough to be him. And since you let politics hamper your vision so much, I don't think you're smart enough to judge smart things. No offense.

• vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,237 Poster of the Week
    Yes
    This is all just a little fun  B)
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
    Neo
    No
    Who says I'm not having fun?  ;)
    Yes
    Lets look at one part of zenbanes last post and think about how it proves my case.
    Zenbane said:
    Palmer is no longer a part of his company specifically because he wasn't smart enough to give up Internet trolling.