cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR TRACKING POSSIBLE SOLUTION (I take no credit)

SilentChill
Explorer
Hi,

After having a nightmare for the last month one of the guys over at xsimulator pointed me to a thread over on the elite forums and boy oh boy did it solve all my tracking issues.

Its all about the Process Affinity and OculusVR.exe and also OVRServer_x64.exe using all of your cores on your CPU. All I did was set these  exe's to cores 6 and 7 and tadaaaa problem solved for me.

here is a link to the thread please give the guy credit because this is a mjor breakthrough for myself hopefully many others.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/121355-Getting-the-Best-DK2-CV1-Vive-VR-Experience-Guid...

3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for sharing. Let me see if there is anything to this work around.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mbze430
Rising Star
Interesting.... might have to try this as well

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GSkill 32GB DDR4 | MSI RTX 4090 | Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe/NVMe

SilentChill
Explorer
Did you find anything  @cybereality ? 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?