cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems With Arizona Sunshine..? [SPOILERS]

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with Arizona Sunshine and its checkpoints..?

So I've played up until the checkpoint with the car and the alarm that goes up when you grab the handle for the brifge by the office of the Mine without a problem.

I've then continued playing, past the Mine entrance and entering the Mine last night and stopped playing...thinking that I'll end up starting at the last checkpoint I reached.

But no.

I keep on restarting at that damned car and the winch handle every time.

Am I missing something with these checkpoints or something..? I'm getting fed up with replaying the winch handle part and the Mine entrance part over and over again!!!!  😮
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
I think the checkpoints and the save points are not the same. I had some trouble with this the first time I played but was able to beat the game, I believe on the 3rd session. Make sure when you start a new session, you choose the part you want to start at (it's a choice).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the checkpoints and the save points are not the same. I had some trouble with this the first time I played but was able to beat the game, I believe on the 3rd session. Make sure when you start a new session, you choose the part you want to start at (it's a choice).

Cheers for the info. Seems like I've found a REALLY annoying bug then. For some reason only the Bridge save point is being saved because the following ones are Locked.

Have just found the save file and a tnp file and I've deleted them both so hopefully that's going to solve the problem, I'll start again tomorrow I reckon. :smiley:

Edit: I've also found another REALLY annoying bug in SuperHOT too. The 'Show Your Commitment' part after the lift and dining room is broken and I can't jump off the ledge. Going to have to look around for the save game for that game too and delete it.

Just as well both of these games are so much fun that I don't mind replaying them lol