cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take A Trip Inside Grandma's Computer and YouTube In VR With Internet Surfer!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

OK... So I am normally not a fan of 360 videos as I find most of them to just be too blurry or poorly stitched together, but Internet Surfer is on a whole other level! This was the coolest 360 video I have seen yet. The way the developers worked in the rendered elements and interacted with them was awesome. I highly recommend giving this short experience a look!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
4 REPLIES 4

cybernettr
Superstar
 I'll admit, I just skimmed the video, but that doesn't look like a trip inside grandma's computer. THIS looks like a trip inside grandma's computer (Hack the Planet) (iOS) 

odehrbirhb10.png

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Your hyperbole aside, the way the video was produced is rather good but the visual quality is still pants (even after downloading).  I would have overlooked this if it wasn't for your "So I am normally not a fan of 360 videos as I find most of them to just be too blurry or poorly stitched together, but Internet Surfer is on a whole other level! "

You should have just said the video is well produced, uses good 3D effects but the image quality is still a little on the low side - although this doesn't detract too much from the experience.

Carry on misleading man.
😞 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

Your hyperbole aside, the way the video was produced is rather good but the visual quality is still pants (even after downloading).  I would have overlooked this if it wasn't for your "So I am normally not a fan of 360 videos as I find most of them to just be too blurry or poorly stitched together, but Internet Surfer is on a whole other level! "

You should have just said the video is well produced, uses good 3D effects but the image quality is still a little on the low side - although this doesn't detract too much from the experience.

Carry on misleading man. 😞 

With super sampling set to 1.5 it looked so much cleaner than other 360 videos I have seen recently. Not trying to mislead anyone man.. just my personal opinion!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
OK then maybe  you're just easily pleased. Noted.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.