cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return a purchased Game

apexmaster
Explorer
So my daughter purchased rock band vr. After purchasing I noticed it said you need win 10. Is it possible to return it? I'm on win7 pro x64. I know virtual desktop have me a warning saying win 8.1 or higher needed. But rock band allowed to be purchased. 
6 REPLIES 6

cybereality
Grand Champion
There must be some confusion. As far as I know, Windows 10 is not a requirement. What makes you think you need Windows 10? Do you receive an error message? If so can you post a screenshot of it?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

elboffor
Consultant
https://youtu.be/EnHyB9KzQvs

Do you have a compatible guitar?
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

apexmaster
Explorer
No guitar. And it says win 10 on the game in store image shot

elboffor
Consultant
you might want to reach out to support, drop the whole its not compatible sharade and just be honest.
Your daughter bought the game, you dont even have the right equipment, you are humbled if they would show mercy.
At that point they may or may not issue a refund (the have in the past)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Windows 10 may be required for some specific guitar controllers (namely the Xbox One guitar). However, the game itself should support Windows 7 and up. If you haven't purchased a guitar yet, be sure to get a PS4 model and a Bluetooth adapter (if your computer doesn't already have Bluetooth).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

elboffor
Consultant
I got my ps3 one with usb dongle still. Gonna pick this up in the next sale