New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Looking for Star Trek Bridge Crew players. Post your Uplay name here.

e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 371
Trinity
edited June 3 in Games and Apps
As the title says.  Looking for players that work as a team to play Star Trek Bridge Crew. Add me to your friends list.  
ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S, i5 6600K. 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3000 MHZ. SSD Samsung 850 Pro 256 gigs. WD Caviar Black 1 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU. Inatech 4 port USB 3.0.  Rift + Touch.

Comments

• elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,288 Valuable Player
    I'm game. @vannagirl you gonna join us and do a coms role?
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 3,589 Valuable Player
    I'm in ;)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
  • ChazmeisterChazmeister Posts: 236
    Nexus 6
    elboffor said:
    Yes, and perhaps she could pop on one of those classic mini skirts to show off her legs while she serves you and the rest of the guys drinks.

Or maybe, she could play as the captain or weapons officer?
    Steady on promagnum. I was simply revisting a previous joke made about this. 

I dont even think there is a coms position in the game. 

I am definitely up for putting some hours in when this thing is finally released.
  • ChazmeisterChazmeister Posts: 236
    Nexus 6
    I was just teasing anyway, my Neanderthal cousin.

But you are correct, the roles are Captain, Helm, Engineering or Tactical.

And yep it does look really cool. Can't wait to give it a go.

• vfrhawkvfrhawk Posts: 46
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    Yup, definitely a day one purchase for me, so will be looking for people to have a few sessions with...

Less than a month to go!  :smiley:
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,329 Poster of the Week
    edited May 2
    elboffor said:
    Haha

I never get notification of being linked here anymore.

No comms role thats sucky seems the bestest role to me. What of the spock role?? 

Although the last time i was wearing something pointy was after a 30k march with a 20kg backpack and that was my nipples!!
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
  • VenrithVenrith Posts: 5
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I'm game for playing co-op in this!  But I am in the UK timezone and I will be playing ALOT haha
  • phillyd023phillyd023 Posts: 138
    Hiro Protagonist
    In in fer sure!!!!!!

• CalmfixupCalmfixup Posts: 286
    Nexus 6
  • Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 322
    Nexus 6
    edited May 4

add me to the list ...it could be a reet laugh ..... "Captain ! theres klingons on the starboard bow!"

• Arock387Arock387 Posts: 673
    Trinity
    Go ahead and add me everyone.  I am so down like dirt
  • Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 322
    Nexus 6
    I hope vannagirl shaves her legs when she`s wearing that short star trek dress on the bridge mind !
  • lovethislovethis Posts: 3,207 Poster of the Week
    edited May 6
    I might be up for some of this so add me or I'll add you. I want to see the reviews first though. Anyone who hasn't added me already feel free to add me
  • LordQuakeLordQuake Posts: 165
    Art3mis
    Getting this as soon it is out. Need a good crew for campaign.
    "Two to beam up Scotty", "Aye, I'd like to Captain, but I canna get a fix!"
  • PostalGoatPostalGoat Posts: 100
    Hiro Protagonist
    I'm in, been waiting for this game.
    I tried to add e_m_d88, but he hasn't excepted the request. Maybe he wants to be Cpt Kirk all the time LOL.
    Umpossible! Im kirk 24/7
  • e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 371
    Trinity
    edited May 7
    I haven't been on my PC for a bit.  I will accept friends request when I get on.  Life has been busy with house reno's and work.  
    ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S, i5 6600K. 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3000 MHZ. SSD Samsung 850 Pro 256 gigs. WD Caviar Black 1 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1, Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PSU. Inatech 4 port USB 3.0.  Rift + Touch.
    edited May 7
    e_m_d88 said:
    I haven't been on my PC for a bit.  I will accept friends request when I get on.  Life has been busy with house reno's and work.  
    I hope you don't abandon the Starship Enterprise to do the house Scotty
    He better or she's gonna blow cap'n  (the missus that is) :)
  • e_m_d88e_m_d88 Posts: 371
    Trinity
    Lol I can't wait to play this game.  I have been a star trek fan all my life.  I just hope you all understand the lingo when  I'm the Captain ;) 
    e_m_d88 said:
    Lol I can't wait to play this game.  I have been a star trek fan all my life.  I just hope you all understand the lingo when  I'm the Captain ;) 
    Well if you speak Scottish like Mr Scotty, I might have some difficulty. Ye ken, no whit ah mean?
    Ya inbreds!!! Londonese is the propa speech innit  :p
    Art3mis
    edited May 8
    @lovethis - well if he is Scottish then he absolutely must have the engineering position. We got any Russians on here for helm? And as I was awarded graduation by the captain of NCC1701-D himself - Picard (honoury dean) then that qualifies me more than you lot for the chair .... Ahead, warp factor two number  one ....... Engage! We have anyone good with maps?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS :)
    Art3mis
    @Techy111 - they seem far more organised than we will be.