cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 5/2- Flash Sale issues fixed

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer

Hi everyone,

There were some pressing purchase issues that required a patch and an update this week. Please let me know if you were affected by this issue and I will compensate your account for your purchase and the inconvenience.
As always, a full record of update/patch notes are available at www.dragonfront.com/updates/

Update as of May 2nd, 2017

• Fixes for Thorns stronghold textures on Gear
  • Fixes bug preventing clients from having stuck flash sales.
  • Fixes issue where flash sale offers fail the sale internally. This was blocking some users from receiving purchases.**
  • Fixing handedness switching for Gear Controller
  • Merc Platoon scrap value set back to normal
  • Heavy Ordnance scrap value set back to normal

**If you purchased a flash sale and did not receive what you are owed, send a snapshot of your receipt and your Oculus Username to Support@high-voltage.com and you will be compensated. 

-HVS_Claire
5 REPLIES 5

leeming86
Honored Guest
My first chosen faction was scales and I reached level 50 with the mask with shiny eyes. Since the option to change masks and me buying the full game on flash sale my mask has been reset to blank. There are no options to change it in the mask shop. Can this please be fixed and I get my mask back. Thanks.

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Hey @leeming86, Looking into this for you right now.

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@leeming86 Dev has isolated the issue with your mask and will resolve the problem ASAP. Thanks for the bug report!

leeming86
Honored Guest
Now I can see the masks in the mask store but my level 50 scales still has a blank mask? There is no way to re pick my previous mask with glowing eyes. Still just showing the blank mask.

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@leeming86 Will audit your account and fix this for you ASAP