cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a Boxing Gym game with Touch hands cause there weren't any.

nerdVRBuddy
Protege
Hello all. i wanted games for exercise and i made one. Just my best i can do as a beginner. Just a heavy bag and you punch it and it makes punch sounds.

There's not much boxing games out there at the moment. It would be good if they made more boxing training and boxing simulations games.

For now i get a good workout with my little game.

I found a tutorial that used blocks as the hands(not a boxing game) but i figured out how to use the avatar hands from OVR. It's good

4 REPLIES 4

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
Cool,  Are you using Unity?  The knockout league game on Oculus home recently received a training update that I think has a speed bag, not sure if it has a heavy bag. I like to hit the heavy bag IRL each week , good for built up nerd rage.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Cool.
Also check our thrill of the fight... But i admire the talent of anyone who can just knock up a boxing training sim
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

nerdVRBuddy
Protege
Yeah i used Unity and joints for the bag chain. Yeah Thrill of the fight looks good.

Gwiz84
Heroic Explorer
The only reason I can't excercise in VR is because of the headset. It's just too uncomfortable to wear an already warm headset wrapped so tightly around your head while also sweating too much.