cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCS World Normandy Map looks beautiful! :D

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't wait to try this new map out in VR. Looks like they've made quite a few improvements.. looks amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL1bY3l5o30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j6wJOUdxEw
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
It certainly is!
🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
It's nothing but a pile of POOOOOOOOP. Only joking. I can't wait for it either, I'm just starting to learn the A10C all over again and want to fly it in this map. I also purchased the Spitfire plane the map and assets pack, so I'm all set. When is the map released? End of May still?

Anonymous
Not applicable

lovethis said:

It's nothing but a pile of POOOOOOOOP. Only joking. I can't wait for it either, I'm just starting to learn the A10C all over again and want to fly it in this map. I also purchased the Spitfire plane the map and assets pack, so I'm all set. When is the map released? End of May still?

May 26th. Flying the Spit over this new map is breathtaking!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Stop it you lot !!!! The wife will kill me. So I need the asset pack, the spitty AND the map ??? Jeeez how the fook do i get that lot past her? Off to think damn you lot 😞
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

Stop it you lot !!!! The wife will kill me. So I need the asset pack, the spitty AND the map ??? Jeeez how the fook do i get that lot past her? Off to think damn you lot 😞

Oh yeah, trust me on this one you do need all three! I will say the Spit can be a bear to learn how to handle takeoffs and landings with, but once you get the hang of it, well it is so dang rewarding.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ahhh bollox !!! Ok I thought about it and she needs some new perfume so I'll buy it online and pop those 3 tiny little things from DCS into the basket, sneeze and accidentally buy them. I'll just blame @elboffor as I know he won't mind 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
😉

Wise man!

elboffor
Consultant
She knows I do what I want.
Feel free techy
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

JohnVRfan
Explorer
Awesome video!