cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Touch Activation - Free Robo Recall

thedjnivek
Honored Guest
Hello, I bought Oculus Touch but I cannot install Robo Recall because it's not free. It's not on my uninstalled app list.
How can I get the game for free ?
Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

elboffor
Consultant
Did you buy touch new?
Cos the account you register your touch to for the first time is the one that getsvthe entitlement.

If they were first registered to your account then raise a support ticket
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
When I got my Rift and Touch controllers a few weeks ago I was confused too...On the store it showed the price for Robo Recall but once you click on it you can install it for free.

Try that, search for the name on Oculus Store, click on the Icon for the game, when the game page loads up on the right hand side it should say free/install and you just press the button and click install.

Obviously this only works once you've setup your Tocuh controllers and done the start demo.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Nayud
Honored Guest
I had the same
problem
and the same nasty surprise once the installation was done, no
game except "Lucky's Tale" and no answer to my problem. But I finally found the solution !!!

The problem was that I had not installed the oculus rift remote and the xbox controller. I
only installed the helmet with the two handles of the oculus touch
(I thought that I would not have the need to install the other equipment). I have done a "complete configuration" but this time by installing the xbox controller + remote + oculus touch. Once the installation was complete, there were the games in the "not installed" list.

I hope that it
will help other people with the same problem because I admit that it really annoyed me not to find any answer anywhere.   😉

thedjnivek
Honored Guest
Hello all, I bought the Oculus Touch new. I setup my headset at the same time that the Oculus Touch.
@Nayud, I did the same, I just install Touch and Xbox controller. I will setup other equipment 😉
Thank you guys !

GingerMemes
Honored Guest
Would you have to activate the little controller as well because that didn't come with my touch bundle and I'd rather not spend more money on the headset. I have activated the headset, touch controllers, 3 sensors and xbox controller.

kojack
MVP
MVP
It definitely shouldn't need xbox controller or the remote, since neither are part of the oculus package anymore.
Sounds like something coincidental happened (like there was a delay on it being registered).
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

GingerMemes
Honored Guest
I have contacted oculus and am yet to get a fix. If anyone does know anything, please let me know

matthew_fackler
Honored Guest
I had this issue when I first got it two days ago. Only had Lucky's Tale. Paired only the touch at first since my laptop didn't have enough usb ports for the xbox controller on top of the everything else, paired the controller later by disconnecting a sensor, and that didn't help. Today I got a required oculus update, then tried out the VR desktop for the first time, then looked at my library, and the games were there.