cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the name of this game? - Some kind of Arcade space invader type game?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Hi there, I remember seeing a trailer ages ago for this game and can't remember what it's called. I've gone through Oculus Store and Steam store and can't find it.

I think it's basically an arcade type game, and your stood there and your shooting these little balls that are flying about all over the place and shooting lasers at you?

The best way I can describe, I reckon it's probably on steam somewhere and really cheap like £4.99.

Thanks in advance.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
10 REPLIES 10

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
Space Pirate Trainer comes to mind.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
No it's not that mate, I already have that, it's more basic and more arcadey, like your in a small dark arcade room, it's just black and then these white orbs flying about shooting lasers at you. I'm probably not explaining it very well but I remember it looking really cool and fun to play.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

HeHVR
Explorer
It could be Vektron Revenge. I have that one and it comes close to Your description.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

HeHVR said:

It could be Vektron Revenge. I have that one and it comes close to Your description.

Just checked that out on youtube mate, thats not either, thanks for your help though.

I think the guy playing was stood in the room and shooting using his hands and vive controllers. It was kind of like space invaders but with these small white orbs flying around everywhere and shooting lasers at you. 

elboffor
Consultant
Iys not that one which comes with the lab is it
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
VR Invaders 2.0?

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
or as mentioned the arcade game in the Lab Xortex 26XX

Applecorp
Rising Star
It does sound like the one in The Lab.

andysonofbob
Heroic Explorer
Defo sounds like the one that comes with the Lab. You're in a small room.  One of the controllers becomes a spaceship and you shoot orbs that appear in the room around you.

It's pretty cool.

And the price is right too 😉