cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me decide what game to buy next? - This is my to buy list

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Hi there, I really can't decide, I was going to buy Raw Data the other day and then changed my mind at last minute, can you please help rank this list and let me know if there's any I should avoid and for what reason. And also any I have missed off which you think I should consider?

The Brookhaven Experiment
SportsBar VR
I expect you to die
Keep talking and nobody explodes
Wilson's Heart
Edge of Nowhere
Raw Data
Arizona Sunshine
The Unspoken
Google Tilt Brush
Narcosis
Blue Effect
Obduction
The Climb

My favourite games at the moment is Robo Recall, Space Pirate Trainer and Grav Lab.

Thanks in advance.

UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
8 REPLIES 8

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Edge of Nowhere gets my vote
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

Techy111 said:

Edge of Nowhere gets my vote

Is it really good? That's what game I actually wanted first, before I even looked at anything else. What did you like about Edge of nowhere?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
The immersion, graphics and gameplay mate. Personally I loved it. Check out youtube to make your mind up 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

elboffor
Consultant
Based on your favourites I'd say raw data is a solid choice, especially if you have someone to partner with.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

JohnVRfan
Explorer
Indeed, Robo Recall is awesome!
Did you tried 
Edge of nowhere?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

JohnVRfan said:

Indeed, Robo Recall is awesome!
Did you tried Edge of nowhere?

No tried it yet mate, but I think you lot have convinced me so i reckon ill buy that next, thanks for your advice.

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
I don't see Super Hot VR on the list so I'm gonna assume you already have that. But just in case you have not then Super Hot gets my vote, otherwise...
I expect you to Die was great but pretty short. Nicely interactive if just sitting or standing experience.
Wilson's Heart nice story, some jump scares, pretty long actually if a little too easy. 
Raw Data I found it annoying , lack of variety.
Arizona Sunshine it didn't manage to suck me in really, but I'm willing to continue on with it.
The Climb not enough variety for my taste.

That's all I had a chance to try, I guess my vote would be Wilson's Heart. 

cybernettr
Superstar
 I would say Raw Data if you like Robo recall, as it's along the same robot shooting theme, although I must admit that I reached the level where you have to dodge laser beams as well as the bullets of the enemy robots, and I said "I'm done with this shit!" And I put the game away and haven't played it since. I may come back to it later if I'm feeling more adventurous.