cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Battlezone Sessions

CrashFu
Consultant
Higher difficulties of Battlezone require an experienced and coordinated group.. and more importantly, they often require a private room so that first-timers or literal toddlers don't jump into a high-difficulty game and gobble up the team's entire supply of lives before you can even say "hello".

But it's hard to tell when people are up to play.. and I can't send folks invites to private games if they're not on my friend list or in 'offline' mode (yeah I know we all hate getting unsolicited Dead and Buried invites)

So let's use this thread to organize some higher-difficulty campaigns.  To start, how about a Short Hard campaign at 10pm EST, tonight? (5/21)

If you aren't already on my friend list, send me a request and make sure you're not set to 'offline' at the scheduled time.

P.S. Feel free to suggest your own times for Battlezone sessions here as well.  Just let everyone know what Difficulty and Length you want the campaign to be and what time (specify time-zone) and if you need someone to host for you (if your PC / internet is not suitable for hosting)   Make the important details of the suggestion in bold so that it won't get overlooked.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
3 REPLIES 3

DarkTenka
Trustee
Unfortunately 10pm EST wont work for me, will be at work.

I would get home roughly 2-3am EST (5/22). If you're still on around that time I'll gladly jump in.

CrashFu
Consultant
We'll have to play that one by ear.  Normally I'd be all for a late-night campaign but I'm currently fighting a cold, so not sure how late I'll be up tonight. 😛  What other times / days of the week work for you, @KillCard ?   If you'd like to pick a day/time in the coming week, we could certainly plan around that.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

DarkTenka
Trustee
Really only free Fridays + Weekends at the moment. Unless its late in the afternoon for me (which would probably be like 4-8am for you, so probably not doable).

But yea any time Friday/Sat/Sun would work for me.