cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method error

ReaginicMonk86
Sightseer
mojyldl6ap1w.pngIve been trying to add a payment method but every. Time I add my info its says "There was an error trying to add your payment method" (I'm using debit) I've triple checked my info and its 100% correct. I've called the bank and they said everything is fine. Please someone help me out
29 REPLIES 29

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you try adding it inside the app rather than the website? Also feel free to submit a support ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ReaginicMonk86
Sightseer
Still didn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also have the same issue. It would not work on the site nor in the Pculus software headset itself. Y the way I am in Canada and trying to use visa.  I just got it and  cvanot spend money!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also have the same issue. It would not work on the site nor in the Pculus software headset itself. Y the way I am in Canada and trying to use visa.  I just got it and  cvanot spend money!

ReaginicMonk86
Sightseer
Its been half a year since i got my oculus and the problem is still present, ive had to buy all my games from steam. I might as well have an htc vive because i cant play the damn exclusives. All i want to do is play From other suns. I have tried every single thing so im honestly upset with oculus and its inability to fix what should be a simple problem.

DarkBaron75
Explorer
I got a rift yesterday and i'm still having this issue - guessing support don't care as they has stopped responding to my emails.

cybereality
Grand Champion
We have been responded to you. There were multiple responses from our agents late last night and early this morning. However, please give us time to investigate the problem. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

XeX
Explorer
I have the same issue, and recently i rent a car in L.A. with my renewed credit card, so its oculus problem, if i dont get fixed today i have to download Lone Echo from somewhere else >:)

Ultrazero117
Explorer

Can you try adding it inside the app rather than the website? Also feel free to submit a support ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com

Neither the website nor the app work to add payment. I even tried using a PayPal account with the same card info. Debit info is 100% correct and card is verified to be working according to the bank.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?