cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox One controller issues.

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
I am sick and tired of not being able to play wirelessly using Xbox One controller. From day one it connects and then disconnects at some point, no matter if I'm sitting next to it or few feet away. It didn't bother me so far because I did majority of gaming with touch controllers, but the game that was free to try was best with the controller, except I couldn't play it because it would just disconnect mid-way for no god damn good reason. It works and then there is the Windows connect/disconnect sound and that's that. It won't connect again. It works fine when it's wired.

I know there could be interference this or some nonsense that. I don't care! As a consumer I don't have time or patience to fucking monkey around with this crap. I just wanna pick it up and use it! That's it! Not troubleshoot for hours trying drivers this or that. There isn't even some kind of software that could monitor and tell me what is the problem exactly!
Where does that leave me!? There is no phone number, or a walk-in address. You don't know who is responsible, nothing. I wanna pickup a phone and just SCREAM at an asshole whoever is responsible that doesn't work right!

What am I supposed to do now? How come touch controllers work flawless?  

I do realize that I am angry, impatient asshole, but there was no label that this equipment is only for patient people, they wanna sell it to everyone, even angry people, therefore I am expecting perfection! I paid money they've asked, good money. God dammit make it WORK!!!

Rant's over...... for now at least.

2 REPLIES 2

KenSniper
Adventurer
I feel you, I had so many problems with the Xbone controller that I just gave up and shelf the wireless adapter and just use it wired

sometimes it will connect, but then when i let it idle and it turns off it wont reconnect when i try to turn it on and resync it, i tried all the reinstalling drivers and all, updating its firmware with the xbox accessories app, disabling the usb power management thing, and still no luck

it's too bad though, I really like it if it werent just for that

cybereality
Grand Champion
Download the Xbox Accessories app from Microsoft Store and update firmware. Also make sure you have fresh batteries. If you need additional help, submit a support ticket. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV