cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Touch controllers broke so I bought new pair. Can I gift or x-fer the free games I own already?

avatizer
Explorer
My right touch controller broke last night (it already was pretty banged up but falling two feet onto the carpet did the final blow) so I just bought a new pair. I already own all the free games that came with my first pair. Is there anything I can or should do to give away those games? My roommate has a Vive and is interested in playing Robo Recall through robo revive. Is there any way for me to gift that too him or set up the controllers on his PC first (so they get registered to his Oculus account) and then use them as "used" on my PC where I already own the free games?
1 REPLY 1

kojack
MVP
MVP
The free software binds to the account that is logged in when you first pair the touch controllers to a pc.
If you want your roommate to get them, you'd need to have him logged in when you run the setup and detect the new touch controllers for the first time.

At least in theory. 🙂
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2