cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Low Battery issue

pixelnerve
Honored Guest
Hi there,
Recently one of the Touch controllers have been failing. Reports low battery even after switching to new batteries. I've tried several ones and the issue continues. Even tried switching batteries between both left and right and it keeps saying low battery and won't work properly. Any ideas what could be the issue and how can i get it fixed/replaced ?
5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'd recommend submitting a support ticket. If it does end up being non-functional hardware, we may be able to assist with a replacement. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

pixelnerve
Honored Guest
Hi @cybereality

How long does it take to get an answer from you? It's been a while since i submitted a ticket

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry for the confusion. I see your ticket, and an agent responded in about 30 minutes. However, it looks like you made a typo in your email address when filling out the form, so the ticket was lost. Please submit a new ticket and be careful when entering your email. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Chazmeister
Rising Star
What I'd like is to be able to change the alert so that it only does so when it's say down to the last 10% of charge, because right now it starts pinging you with notifications when it's still got 2 bars of power left, ie half it's charge.

pixelnerve
Honored Guest
@cybereality
Ticket submitted. I think it is correct. email, order number. hope to hear from you soon
Thanks for your support