cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the cyberpunk love?

Anticleric
Expert Protege
Is anyone working on anything for the rift in the cyberpunk genre?
Shadowrun, Bladerunner, Tron, anything?

I know there is a Cyberpunk 2077 teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs but not really any info about release or rift support.

I can't be the only one dying for this type content.

I'll try to throw some content together in unity when my rift arrives. Don't want to start my trial until then.
12 REPLIES 12

drash
Heroic Explorer
"Anticleric" wrote:
I'll try to throw some content together in unity when my rift arrives. Don't want to start my trial until then.

Can't wait. 🙂
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might not be quite what you are looking for, but the game that won the VR Jam, Ciess, is quite good and has a cyberpunk-ish feel to it. You play the role of a hacker in cyberspace trying to take over internet nodes. Gameplay is simple but addictive and the aesthetics are very cool.

CodaFrost
Explorer
"Anticleric" wrote:
Is anyone working on anything for the rift in the cyberpunk genre?

I am! But it's top-secret for now.. More info coming soon, so be on the look-out :!:

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, I would like to see more cyberpunk love.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

PatimPatam
Protege
Yep, would love to play a VR cel-shaded game based on the movie Akira for instance.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed! I have an idea for a cyberpunk FP-adventure that's my top contender for what I want to do after finishing B-12, but that's a good ways off.. We need some now! Just a taste of what it could be like... a single Neo Tokyo back alley...

Anticleric
Expert Protege
From what I've seen both unity and udk are fairly simple for non programmers.

As long as I can easily import models and sounds, I shpuld be able to at least throw together an "experience". Should also be easy to have a place to jack in and show off some sort of cyber oasis too.

So stoked... why isn't everyone making cooler stuff? Haha.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes! Some love!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV