cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to add payment method

Poeeel
Sightseer
Hi guys,

I am trying to place an order on the Oculus Store to buy the Oculus and the Touch controllers. I am filling everything but when It comes to payment method nothing works. I tried my credit cart and my dad's credit card and tried my PayPal and my dad's Paypal but nothing works, everytime it says there is some kind of error and that we should try again. We also tried using different browser but that didn't help. I sent a ticket to the support but no answer yet. 
Can anybody help me ? I don't want to miss the awesome summer sales.
3 REPLIES 3

YoLolo69
Trustee
Did you try Edge (if you are on Win10)? I had same problem, exact same place, with Chrome and Firefox until I used Edge for this part (and switching to Firefox after that as I don't really appreciate Edge).

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

Poeeel
Sightseer
I tried Edge, Internet Explorer and Chrome
Edit: Also tried Firefox

cybereality
Grand Champion
You'll have to speak with us on the support ticket. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?